Friday, May 9, 2008

Breathless


Yesterday we were able to spend some much awaited time together as a family. We went to dinner at Chilis and played at home before the kids went to bed. It seems that we've been going nonstop so it was nice to be able to get back to the family. We played with the camera so here are the shots from yesterday.Horsey rides w/ Transformers in the background (lol)Practicing football stanceEmmitts photography skills....we were cracking up cause his face was so serious, and he kept putting his finger in front of the flash. It took us a couple times to figure out that's why the pictures he took were fuzzy! LOL!! Fun family time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely amazing amy!
and the last picture is priceless!

Amanda said...

Oh so cute! Love the pictures! I know how that is though! Finally being able to spend REAL time as a family! Love you!

Ashley said...

I love your pillows!!! Great work Emmitt.

Carol said...

You guys look sooooo happy. It is great....

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. YOu look great and Kurt's hair is longer on top then I have seen it in a while. It is cute. I love you guys give everyone hugs and kisses for me.