Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Fave stand up of all time!

I just had to put this on here w/ Mothers Day coming and everything. I am constantly having little blurbs of this video come into my head as I raise my children. It really is a difficult job and the further progress I make through life as a Mother the funnier this video is. Enjoy and laugh at yourselves. I know I do these things. The first story of the two children fighting over something reminds me of Emmitt and Alaina....and yes....the older child gets whacked. LOL!! Poor Emmitt! Happy Mothers day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT COSBY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS HAHA

AND CUTE NEW "FAMILY UPDATE" ON THE SIDE MRS FITNESS INSTRUCTOR!

Shillig 1 said...

Oh my! We own this video. I almost pee my pants laughing whenever I watch it! :) Maybe I'll wathc it this Sat. night to prepare myself for Mother's Day. Love you.

Nickell said...

Hey! Yeah you are right! I don't feel fabulous! For our header I used photoshop! It is pretty much the best program ever! I love it!