Never did I think I would get a child with a security blanket obsession but, lo and behold I do. Alaina has a huge obsession with her blankey. Not just any ordinary blanket but this blanket pictured above. Funny thing is this blanket is from my baby box. I have 3 of these and they were mine when I was a baby. She adores them! She'll ask for her blanket and if you try to give her a different one she'll cry. Her face lights up when she gets it, and she wraps it around her like an eskimo. It's just so cute.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My Blanket & Me
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ok this is CUTER than CUTE! love it! I think kids with attachment things are adorable!
I think it is so neat that she is attached to your baby blankets in particular. So sweet!
Post a Comment