Saturday, April 4, 2009

Music in her veins


This first video takes a while to get going but I had to share. Alaina is constantly trying to sing along to anything! She loves her Barbie movies because they are somewhat like musicals, and Backyardigans is fun for her too. She's got her Mommys music soul. :) I can memorize songs in an instant and I probably have a ridiculous amount of lyrics in my head, looks like Alaina is very much like Mommy.

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

So cute!
I had aimi lark come over and watch it with me so she could see her cousin Alaina :)

Sarager Family said...

Oh man hahahaha that was funny and cute

Amanda said...

Loved it! That is so adorable! Such a smart girl!!

Carrie-kins said...

hi amy:)wow you're kids are getting so big.congrats on the new baby.hope you guys are good.tell kurt i said what up:)luv,care