6 days till baby Maddox arrives.
September 22nd I celebrated my 25th birthday. I was really hoping Maddox would give me a birthday gift by coming that day but no such luck. I did have a good birthday after all though. Kurt and the kids sang me happy birthday in the morning and brought in some gifts.

I got a pink kitchen aide!! YAY! Now my pink kitchen feels complete, I had to test it out so I made some yummy cookies. I also got a nice dual workout bar, for pull ups, situps, and tricep dips. And a little electric mixer for cups of hot chocolate or chocolate milk. I had treated myself to some flowers from Costco the day before, I have been dying for some fresh flowers in the house.
After gifts the kids & I hung out at the house while Kurt went and took care of a job he had scheduled. Then we all went to the hardware store and to the deli for sandwiches. Kurt & I relaxed watching State of Play while the kids napped. That night Isaac came over to babysit and we went to the dollar theater to see The Proposal. (We LOVED it!)

It was a nice relaxing birthday all thanks to my hubby!



5 comments:
You look AMAZING! Love that baby belly!
So glad you had a great day :)
Your belly is soooo big, I love it!
Happy Late Birthday!! So glad it was good.... :)
Happy Late Birthday!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day. You look gorgeous!!
u are all belly girl! i look just like you when im 39 weeks pregnant! hope this baby comes soon too! we cant wait to see him.
i thought u already had a pink kitchen aid. for some reason it seems like i have seen one on your counter in pictures before. hmm? anyways.. u better have kurt or you send out a text giving updated when u go into labor and deliver. im so excited for you. new babies are the best!
Happy Birthday! Love the belly photo and good luck with labor and the new baby. :-) I still have 12 more weeks to go. I am jealous. lol.
Post a Comment