Thursday, September 10, 2009

Commence Countdown

It's down to the wire here on our baby wait. Let me just say these last few weeks feel like they last a lifetime!! I just want to hold him already, and have my body back. All in all this pregnancy has been pretty nice. I didn't really have the issues with having to pee constantly throughout the night till just a couple weeks ago, which is extremely nice considering I have to go upstairs to use the facilities. I had a family baby shower on Aug 26th. I LOVE all the stuff we received! It was definitely nice to have a baby shower because alot of our baby stuff we got rid of. I made a list of all the essentials we still needed before Maddoxs arrival and am happy to say we are 100% set! It's funny what you know you need once you've had a baby or 2.
This is the first time that I've had a baby bag all packed and ready to go to the hospital. Can you tell I really want him to come early? :) I tried to preregister at Henry Mayo in Valencia but since my medi-cal is linked through kern family health care they can't do it. So I will just be showing up there once I go into active labor. I can't wait to see my kids reactions to the new little one, and I am so eager to be done with this pregnancy. Soon I will be holding a cute little guy like this in my arms:

I am nervous as to what will happen on the day of the arrival but I can just pray everything goes smooth. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am hoping the doctor will help move things along by stripping my membranes but we'll see. I've got castor oil on standby...lol! So that's the pregers update, wish me luck!


Photobucket

6 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

GOod luck amy! Everything will go perfect!

Mele said...

I'm so jealous that your time is almost up! 9 more weeks for me :) Good luck with everything!

Amanda said...

Good luck!! I hope everything goes smooth and as painless as possible! Can't wait to see pictures!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I am so excited for y'all!
I hope you get your hospital choice and do not have to go where you do not want to go to deliver.

Jayme said...

Good luck!! It will be all good. I cant wait for you to post some pictures of your new baby. Miss you tons!

Shillig 1 said...

i had 2 good experiences w/henry mayo, so hopefully you do too. make sure kurt gives you a blessing when you get close to delivery day. love ya.