Yes I have entered the world of whats known as a "soccer mom" and I love it! I love watching my son play. At this age they just scrimmage against eachother but it's still incredibly cute.

The look of one determined little man! He tries VERY hard and gets pretty disappointed if things don't go just right. My parents were able to come to his game again this Saturday and thanks to my Moms ROCKIN camera, she got some amazing pics, so enjoy the plethora of photos.
My son the "ladies man" already. This little girl is not only part of Emmitts soccer team but goes to Alainas dance class as well and she's got a lil crush on my son. I couldn't help but crack up at Alainas last class as I watched her make goo goo eyes at Emmitt for a majority of the class. I'm in for a world of trouble! :)

Emmitt right up in the action during his scrimmage.

His cleat fell off during the game, so here's Dad fixin him up. Emmitt was not so happy when his shoe came off, he was in the middle of taking the ball down to score.
.jpg)
Emmitt got a cleat to the back of the head this game, he tripped and fell and ended up with a kick to the head. Kurts trying to get his head back in the game.

Taking a breather in between drills.

Going for the ball.
.jpg)
Alaina decided she wanted to have a lil one on one time with Grandpa so she picked up her chair and set it right next to his and had a little conversation.

Coming in for a water break

Kurt and Isaac testing their soccer skills.

Maybe another future soccer player on our hands?

Enjoying his snack and water after a long day. A BIG thank you to my Mom for the amazing photos!!!




4 comments:
how fun!!! i wish we were getting to do soccer this year =( Emmit looks so handsome!! someday we will see him in the big leagues.
what a cute boy!
your mom did get some great shots! I love the first one!
those pictures were great. hey guess what...... we both soccer moms..... can u believe it.
those were priceless pix. he looks so big!
Awesome pictures!! Go Emmitt!!!
Post a Comment