Yesterday we had the opportunity to bless baby Maddox at church. We were joined by family to take part in the occasion. My parents, Kurts parents, my grandparents, and my brother Travis's wife and her kids came for the event. We just love our new addition to the family, he is such a joy. He is a major cuddler, and knows the instant that you put him down. I love it when he's awake because he loves to just stare at the world around him.
Maddox had on the cutest little blessing outfit! I have never bought a specific blessing outfit before because they are pretty pricey but I was lucky enough to find this one at a huge discounted rate. He looked so handsome in his little white shirt and vest with a tiny little bowtie, and cute matching short overalls.


.jpg)
.jpg)






5 comments:
great pictures Amy!
I am so glad you had so much family there. Also you look AMAZING and love his outfit :)
I love baby blessings! congrats!!! u look really pretty amy.... as usual! beautiful family!
congrats on the blessing of your baby. that is wonderful :) amazing pics.
Great family pictures. You all look so happy :)
I love the one where he is smiling with Kurt. SO SO ADORABLE.
Post a Comment