skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Emmitt- "Daddy why does Jesus always have sandals?"
Kurt- "Because he likes them."
Emmitt- "No Dad, my friend in class said it's so he doesn't hurt his feet."
Kurt- "Ya. He sometimes wears sandals and sometimes he just is barefoot."
Emmitt- "No Dad, he just has sandals."
I think it's cute to see that they are learning more about Jesus and their curiousity is growing. It's funny that Emmitt probably though about this question from the pictures of Jesus he sees. Sometimes my kids like to think they KNOW everything and no matter what we tell them, they are right. Alaina is especially of her own little independent thinking. If she tells you the sky is green it doesn't matter what you say it IS green! LOL. She is quite the little spitfire as of late. I couldn't help but laugh the other day when we were all in the car coming home from errands and Emmitt just wouldn't stop taunting her, she decided enough was enough and hit him right in the nose. If you dish it out, you better be prepared to take it I guess. I told Kurt she is her mothers daughter, she's got the fight in her!
Alaina (while holding a picture of Jesus)- "LOOK...JESUS!"
Emmitt- "NO that's not Cheezits, it's JESUS!"
3 comments:
that is hilarious of her hitting him. i would of laughed too
and lol cheesits, jesus, too funny.
wow! your boy is so cute!
love you all!
I love it! The cheezits made me giggle :)
Post a Comment