We found a fun aquatics center that's only a few mins from our house, so we made a family trip Tuesday. The kids had so much fun!! They have som nay fun little things for the kids to play on and they have a seperate adult pool are with a high dive board and a few lower diving boards. We'll have to go again and get video of Kurt doing dives, I was super impressed! # Maddox had fun just splashing around in the baby friendly area of the concrete where they have small fountains going that make a small little pool. He kept trying to follow this baby girl around and take her little hat off so he could see her face, it was so cute. He's chasing the girls already. lol. I'm sure there will be many more trips before summers over!



4 comments:
THis looks like SO much fun! Wish we had something like this by us :)
adorable pics!
Oh man, I SO wish we had something like this close by too!!! It's so dang HOT in this desert!!! Love the pics! Maddox is a cutie!!!
CUTE!!! Looks fun
Post a Comment