Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mommys mini me

The older Alaina gets the more I see myself in her. She LOVES to color, she will sit there all day coloring if you let her. She also loves books, even though she can't read quite yet, I have the feeling once she does learn to read it will be her favorite thing to do. Both of these things were my favorite when I was her age. I can remember coloring for hours at a time and having my own personal library of books Unfortunately for me she is also a drama queen. The girl loves to whine and will continue to cry forever, doesn't matter how many times you tell her to be quiet. Thankfully she is finally beginning to understand the more she whines the more trouble she gets in. While explaining this to my Mom she informed me that I did the uncontrollable crying as well until I was about 5 or 6 then I was an angel...lol. So maybe in a year or two she'll get it too. Looks like I have a mini me on my hands. Which is fine by me because I was a goodie two shoes throughout my school years! #
Love for dance.....check!
Love for coloring....check!
Love for books....check!
Sweetie pie with a large side of drama queen....check!^


Photobucket

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

She seems so much older than Aimi Lark yet they are only 4 months apart!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Toooo cute!