Monday, May 30, 2011

Surprise Gifts

This past week we were very blessed by sweet friends and family who sent gifts just because. Just because gifts are so special to me, they come from general kindness and no reason needed. Kurts oldest brother Aarons wife Mandi went to this consignment sale event out in GA where they are and bought each of our children an outfit. The kids were so excited to receive the package, and I was even more excited considering the kids are growing like no other!


Alaina got this cute blue outfit with some matching bows, and pink bows.


Emmitt got this nice plaid shirt and shorts.

And Maddox in his cute little striped polo and shorts. Thank you so much Aunt Mandi the kids love their outfits!! I also received a surprise gift, Kurt came home from work with this cute zebra striped gift bag, and said hey this is for you. The gift was from Tammy Warr, I used to work with her at Phantom Screens before Kurt and I had kids and recently she has started coming to my Zumba classes. I have also done a zumba class for the yw in her ward which includes her daughter. I get the opportunity to go to camp this year as well and her daughter is going to be one of my girls. She made me this cute Zumba shirt!


The back also has a design and say Feel the Music. Thank you so much Tammy, your the sweetest!


Photobucket

3 comments:

AmberRose said...

look at you skinny mini!!! ;-) and nice drawing on the walls. hehe. kids, got to love em.'

ps. i love just bc gifts too!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

lady you are so skinny and cute!

Ashley said...

I want to look like you when I grow up!;) I wish I could take a Zumba class from you. I can guarantee it would be a blast!!!