Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ABC easy as 123


In the mornings after breakfast we've been doing learning time with the kids. Since Emmitt & Alaina aren't currently enrolled in preschool we try to find ways of still keeping them up. I LOVE the noggin website for kids, they have a bunch of activity packets involving the alpahbet and numbers, math, colors, shapes, etc. The packets are done off of kids fave characters like Dora and Blues Clues. My kids love doing learning time, especially Emmitt. Alaina is not quite on the level where she can write letters on her own yet but she does great at counting and coloring. Emmitt is really smart, anything he puts the effort into he can pretty much accomplish. He can write his full name on his own, and he is awesome at the alphabet and his numbers. I can't wait till he starts kindergarten I love seeing him learn new things. I enjoy doing the learning time just as much as the kids because it's a great bonding time for us.


Emmitts self portrait page.


His fill in the missing shapes page.


My smart little guy!


Photobucket<

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a handsome little student you have!!! xoxo christine

Amanda said...

So cute!! I can't wait to check out the Noggin site now! Great idea!!