Thursday July 2nd we took the day and went to our friends the Westmorelands house in Lancaster. Christine and I worked together at Black Angus about 6 yrs ago, and we've been friends ever since. Our kids LOVE eachother, and what makes it nice is their paired up in age. Emmitts bestfriend is Ryder, and Alainas bestfriend is Kayden. We're working on a playmate for their boy Mason....Maddox will just be a little more farther apart in age than Mason! LOL!! It's funny how we both had boy girl boy.

The boys are the same size which is rare for them to find other boys their size, their big guys. So when we get together they take full advantage of having someone their size to play with, by this I mean wrestling matches! :)
The boys were having a ball wrestling on the floor, Alaina & Kayden tried to jump in a couple times and then realized that probably wasn't the best idea. Kayden and Alaina were walking around the house with their "babies" singing, "MY Baaaaby." Over and over again. It was very cute. I love that my kids have someone their age to play with, they always have a ton of fun together. And I get to hang with my best gal pal! :)

Don't worry Mason your playmate will be here soon!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh, our kids are so cute!!!!
How perfect does that work out? Makes it much easier to get together when the kids are buds!
Post a Comment