I found this outfit the other day and just HAD to get it for Alaina. I think it is the cutest thing, and Alaina LOVES the skirt she kept twirling around over and over, I couldn't get her to stand still. She is my lil rock n roll queen.

On another note, Alaina will be starting dance on Monday!! I am so super excited for her. She is taking an introduction class which will be a combo of ballet and tap. I can't wait to watch her strut her stuff, and the recital will be sooooo much fun!! My little baby is growing up so fast.





4 comments:
Oh... I BET IT'S A BLAST TO HAVE A GIRL!
Oh how fun!! I can't wait to be able to start Peyton in dance!! Alaina is so pretty!
HOw cuteeeee.
FUN! I think that is great for her! YAY to be 3 (soon)!
Post a Comment