skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are now down to just 2 puppies left from our dogs litter of 11! It's sort of sad walking outside and seeing only 2 little guys. It was pretty funny to go out to feed them and have 11 little puppies jumping around at your feet. They cracked me up. Kurt & I both have thought strongly about keeping one mainly just for Daisys sake, plus their just so cute but she's pretty oblivious to the whole Mom gig. As much as we would love to it would just be more work in the long run so we posted a sign at our local vet for the remaining 2, if they don't get adopted soon up here we'll take them to a safe shelter. Once they are gone I will miss days like this:
This one is extra playful, and I was laughing so hard watching the kids play with her. I think Alaina will miss the puppies the most!
1 comments:
That is adorable!! I wish we could get a dog (we need some grass in the backyard first). If she has another litter, maybe we'll be ready!! :)
Post a Comment