I LOVE editing photos! I've been having so much fun doing it lately that I just had to share some of my faves.


Can you tell this is what I like to do now in my spare time? LOL! ♥
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Fun Foto's
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
you are funny
I love your edited photos ☺ That's how I did the main pic on our blog...just edited the words in.
So cute!! What editing program do you use??
Like everyone else, what program do you use to edit your pictures? they are so cute! I LOVE the picture of you and Kurt on your blog title.
p.s. the banana chips are gone. I ate the whole bag :) Thanks again! Much love to you!
Yeah what do you use to do your photos? They are way cute and you look so hottt and i am glad you had a nice bday love ya xoxo
you r creative and so much fun!! thanks for the workout this morning you are awesome!!
Post a Comment