Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look Ma...no training wheels!!☺

AMAZING! I'm sorry I just have to say it...I am sooo amazed by my son! 3 1/2 and riding w/ no training wheels on his bicycle!! Did I mention this video is the very first day and lesson on how to ride w/o training wheels???! This kid is in a rush to grow up fast. I just had to share cause I am just so proud of my little guy. Since day one of having a bicycle he's been told once you can learn how to ride your bicycle all by yourself like a big boy w/ no training wheels you can get a dirtbike. Well I'd say he wants that dirtbike!! LOL♥

4 comments:

Christine said...

That is so AWESOME!!!!! YAY!!!

Shillig 1 said...

Emmitt you are THE MAN!!!! He's gonna be like his daddy - a daredevil.

Anonymous said...

love your blog layout and such! and wow emmitt!

Sarager Family said...

Wow that is so great give him a big hug and high five for me. am so proud of him. I love how encouraging Kurt is it is so cute.