Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Personal Mosaic

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it would be fun. I would make it into a tag but I didn't want to bug anyone especially since it took me a while to figure it out.
concept:
1. type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. using only the first page, pick an image.
3. copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. (choose 4 columns, 3 rows, individual URLs).

Q & A
1. What is your first name? Amy. This pic is cute, it makes me think of how Kurt is always commenting on my freckles across my nose.
2. What is your favorite food? Salad. I put salad and it came up with this pic that looked super appetizing I guess you could say fruit and salad is tied so it works!
3. What school do you go to? Currently none but I just put California since that's where I've gone to school. This picture reminded me of FP looking all deserted and countryish.
4. Fave Color? Pink of course! Lovin the shoes in this pic!♥
5. Who is your celeb crush? Well obviously no one can top the hubby and currently no one really but I did have a tremendous crush on Vin Diesel back in the day
6. What is your fave drink? Water gotta have my H2o!
7. What is your dream vacation? Paris
8. What is your favorite dessert? Fudge cake.....mmmm...to die for
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? A dance teacher (this pic is too cute)
10. What do you love most in life? My husband
11. One word to describe you? lost (I picked this because there are so many things of the world that make me feel lost sometimes and lose my way a bit. this pic is awesome it reminds me of the path we need to stay on in order to get back to our Heavenly Father)
12. Your nickname? Wifey ♥

So if you want to join in on the fun.. feel free, and post me a comment to let me know to check your mosaic out! ☺

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute! and fun new background! I wanted to do the lou backgrounds one time but about lost all my side stuff and gave up... good job!

Amanda said...

Love your mosaic!! :)