Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Go Shawty it's yo Birthday!

The big 2-4....man I'm getting up there! Sept 22 was my 24th birthday and it was a pretty mellow one but fun none the less. Kurt & I went dancing Saturday night seeing as the dance club is not open on weekdays. That was sort of an early celebration, we also took a trip down to Lady Foot Locker for my much needed gift! Some new kicks and if I do say so myself their pretty fly!! I've been dealing with some pretty nasty leg/feet issues, shin splints and etc.....hazard of the occupation I suppose. Anyway I was psyched to get these as my gift to help alleviate my pain. Nike shox and I got some nice cardio insoles that help support the foot better. Broke those puppies in today and I must say the cash was not wasted! VERY nice! Noticeable difference. Sorry I digress.....
Back to the birthday bash---- Kurt made plans to take me out so we got all ready to go and off we went....where?? I didn't have a clue. We dropped the princess off at one girls house and the stunt devil at another. First stop Black Angus, my fave! (the man knows!☺) Had some yummy lunch and of course a meal is never complete at the BA w/o the mouth watering Big Mountain Fudge Cake. MMMMMMM! Best birthday cake ever! Then we headed over to the movie theater where Kurt bought 2 tickets for Ghost Town. Wait.....what??! Never even heard of it before to tell you the truth. Kind of exciting to see a movie you've never even seen a pic of or read about anywhere. It was cute and pretty funny. After that we headed back to the casa where we took a short nap and then I had to get off to work. Yes I said work! Had to teach bootcamp...best thing about my work it only lasts an hour.
I had a wonderful day and thank you to all those who wrote and called their birthday wishes. ♥ (sadly we forgot to take pics the day of so these are from this morning)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute shoes! And what program are you using to edit your adorable pics these days?

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome!

Des said...

Lovin' the kicks! Happy be-lated Birthday!

Amanda said...

What cute shoes (and a super gorgeous pic of you!!) Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had a fun day!!

Shillig 1 said...

sounds like you had a great day. i'm so glad, i love bdays like that. love you.

Shillig 1 said...

I like how you did the pics!

-Hailey-