Emmitt has officially started preschool!
Yesterday 9/2/2008 was his first day. He was so excited to go! Kurt dropped him off for his first day. He was a little shy at first but warmed up pretty quick. He loves his teacher Miss Chanelle. He goes to school from 9 to 11:30 am, he has tons of friends from church there to play with. It was so fun to go pick him up and hear all about his day. Alaina sure missed him. I thought she was going to freak out coming with me to the gym by herself but she did very well w/o her big brother to protect her. I can't wait to see him progress and learn all the fun new things.
Where does the time go? My little man is growing up too fast!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Preschool
witty words of Kurt+Amy at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
how exciting for him and for y'all!
WOW!!
My little Daniel will start school next year, I am preparing him for it, so he will be super smart. That is totally cool.
My goodness, it's so crazy how fast the time flies! Such fun times though!!
That is so cute I love that little guy. And again your hair looks so good love ya xoxo
Post a Comment