Talk about the most round about way to get pictures on my blog...lol. I have to upload my pictures to our old computer through the usb cord on my camera then burn them to a cd then upload that cd to the laptop. But the good thing is....we have PICTURES!! YAY!! # Without further ado here are some photos of my hair. I don't think you can see the color all that great. It's way more apparent out in the sun so maybe I'll have to get some outside today. I decided to go for more of a red red than Ashley Simpsons orange red.


I cut Alainas hair when we moved in here, she was my very first real client. I think it turned out cute. I trimmed it, added a little bit of layers, and cut her bangs. She looks so grown up now!


It is so frustrating trying to take pictures of her she is constantly moving!! It makes me crazy.



2 comments:
Loving your hair girl and you cut hers so cute!!
I have this deep down love for brunettes who go red! so rich!
Post a Comment