skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hey there Loves! I miss all my fun weekly posts, I have been way behind. Slacking off on my style mondays, wishful wednesdays, and feature fridays. I'm gonna have to get with the program! Maybe a sticky on my fridge will help me stay on track.

Yesterdays wishful wednesday was about charities and which one you'd donate to if you had the extra money honey. I think this is a really tough one just because there are plenty of amazing charities out there that are very deserving. But....I have always loved the St. Judes one. (maybe it's my maiden name that makes me partial to it....Jude....lol) I love this one because they treat children with cancer and help forward cancer research which now having kids of my own I can see just how difficult that would be to fight something like that. It's hard seeing anyone suffer but watching children do it is heartbreaking. I had a girlfriend from highschool about yr ago that I watched go through this exact situation with her almost 2 yr old son. It was awful and I can only imagine how she felt. She lost her sweet baby boy to the never ending battle of cancer. Definitely a worthy cause to donate to.

On another note: Break out those bright lights and cold metal rooms because the interrogation is about to begin. It's your turn to run my blog, I'm looking for your questions. Ask me anything: are you the good cop or bad cop? Hurry and get them in so that I can make the post a good one. Just leave me a comment with the questions that you want to know. I'll give you till Friday- 4/23 that's next week so time is running out! #
Update on our family: To keep you all posted since I haven' been the best on staying on top of things, I was just about to end this post when I realized I should probably update you all a bit. We are settled in here in Santa Clarita. Loving the new condo, smaller space is less space to clean!! lol. We are in the Canyon Country second ward and they all were very welcoming last Sunday and brought me some goodies. I'm loving having some younger families around! Kurts jumping right in because they just started softball for the men so we are attending his first dbl header game tomorrow. I love going to the games! (yes I'm still a cheerleader) # The kids are doing great! Emmitt will be starting school in August. We're looking into a preschool for Alaina and gymnastics if we can find something more affordable. If not, then she'll go back to dance. Maddox is looking as though he's going to be crawling very soon!! He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth, he still only says dada....darn it. # We discovered the first signs of his very first tooth coming in. He's got a little red swollen dot on his bottom gums. Teething baby here we come! School for me is awesome! I have my first client to come to school tmrw, my girl Christine is coming in!! YAY! So excited, I sort of feel like a loser when everyone has friends and family come in except me....lol. Kurts business is picking up...hooray! Now we just say hi bye to eachother. He comes in from work and I go out to school. Livin the dream, ha ha. Our camra issue is still not fixed, the usb ports on our laptop are broken so now I have to find the time to go to walmart and transfer our pictures onto a disc to put on the computer...oye vey! Well don't forget about those questions and I hope you all have a fabulous wkend! I'll try and remember to do my feature friday post for tmrw. ^
7 comments:
Great post girl! Hmmmm...what is the thing you have liked best learning about in school and what is the least. Hope your having a great day! xoxo
Very happy you guys love your new place!
So cute girlie - got an award for ya over at mma - which kinda fits with your request. ;) What are 10 things that make you happy?
I am so glad all is going well in your new place!!! That is WONDERFUL!
hmm questions...
You always look so cute...can I have your hand-me-downs?
so glad you're enjoying the new place! I would come into your school and have you pretty me up if I didn't live so far away!! ; )
Okay....hmmm....
Tell me about your first kiss ever... how old were you and who was the boy? haha
I stepped on over from mma. Love your blog. How do you get a better font than the boring ones they give you?
Since I'm a new visitor, I'll ask simple questions to get to know you.
Do you live in the south?
How is it being a member of the church there?
What are some things you do for fun?
What fun things do you do as a family?
Do you get to be a SAHM? If so, do you love it?
I look forward to getting to know you.
Suzanne
Love your posts, Amy!! I want to know how you like your Clarasonic brush? I remember your post from a while ago saying that you got one. Does it work? Has your skin appearance and health improved from using it? I'm thinking of getting one...
Post a Comment