Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wishful Wednesday- Memorable Jobs

I wish that I could go back and spend one day working at a job from my youth and it would be.....waitressing.



I LOVED waitressing particularly when I worked at Black Angus. I love working in a social environment, jobs at a desk are so boring to me. I also enjoyed the instant gratification from my tips, and the knowledge that a paycheck was coming as well. Tips were the best, they were the money that stayed in my pocket while my paychecks went into the bank account. Kurt & I were newly married when I worked there, and it's also the job where I met my bestfriend Christine. # Black Angus was so much fun, the people that I worked with were awesome and the discount was definitely a bonus. (they have my favorite chocolate cake ever- Big Mtn Fudgecake)

If the caption hadn't said youth by my far my most memorable job would be LA Fitness as an aerobics instructor. The MOST enjoyable job I have ever held, and sooooooo FUN! I taught club boxing, kickboxing, aqua, and bootcamp. I will never forget that job.



What is your most memorable job, good or bad? To join in on wishes just click on the wishful wednesday icon picture.^


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a career waitress while in college and it was one of the most fun jobs I have ever had too. I love to talk to people and I got paid to do it in a way. Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Ashley Stone said...

I'm a weekend bartender and I love it! I do Arbonne through the week and could probably quit and be fine, but I can't bring myself to walk away from the tips!!!

You'd be a great aerobics gal, you and your p90X craziness! I did it for the first time the other day.... the ab one only since it was the shortest, haha!!! I'm so lame! ; )

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I still to this day think I would be a really good server. I never worked in the restaurant business, but I want to one of these days!!!