Saturday, April 17, 2010

P90X- 90 days completed!


I finished P90X and I am so happy with the results! Just because I completed the 90 days doesn't mean it's going in a cupboard somewhere never to be seen again though. I am definitely going to continue to do this program. I am going to adjust it to do the P90x lean this time, which means you add three extra cardio workouts in. P90X got me back to a sz 2 and helped me get my muscle back that I thought would take a little longer to return. Maddox was 3 mos when I was back down to my goal weight. If your ready to get serious and make some changes all while doing it at home then this is a great workout for you! (Don't mind my appearance in the pictures these are strictly for documentation for the after shots.)

Photobucket

5 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

omg!! you looks so tiny and great!!!! Where did you get this video I mUST get this. haha

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I am so excited for you!
That is so great Amy!
I was not a 2 before kids so I cannot even imagine being that size.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Umm lady you look beyond amazing! I need to look at your previous posts and see if you did before photos!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you girl! So jealous! Loved the Easter pictures...too cute. Hope your having a great weekend! xoxo

Ashley Stone said...

you look great!!!!!! I need to get P90x, been thinking about it for a while, I think you just convinced me. ; )