skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I got a message from Jordan over at MMA yesterday that there was a surprise waiting for me over at her blog! She gave me this little beauty, the Happy 101 award. # This award makes me happy! So here are the rules for accepting this award . . .
1. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
2. Tell who gave you the award and link to that person's blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

The ten things that make me happy in no particular order are:
1. Love & affection- these 2 go hand in hand (picture is from Up, I love that movie and he and his wifes affection)
2. Chocolate- it makes everything better #
3. My children- their smiles, their laughs, their affection, they amaze me
4. Time spent with bestfriends
5. Summertime @ the beach & just plain summer in general
6. Cosmetology- I especially enjoy the makeup aspect
7. Cherry Blossoms, their beautiful! (and daisies can't forget those)
8. DANCE
9. A great pair of heels
10. My beliefs^
I believe everyone deserves to be happy and I would LOVE to hear the ten things that put a smile on your face, so I am passing this award on to all my readers who have not yet had a chance to receive this award! Let's hear your happy thoughts^
2 comments:
Congrats! Love your list!
great list.
Post a Comment