skip to main |
skip to sidebar

This week I graduated to a junior in beauty school, which means I no longer am upstairs in the freshman/sophomore room I am downstairs in the salon area and ready for clients! So exciting! Tuesday was my first day downstairs and it was a little sad just because upstairs is such a relaxed environment, we can listen to our own music and it's sort of like a party everyday- very very fun. lol. Anyway downstairs it's a different story you definitely HAVE to follow the rules because you have to be professional in front of your clients and we no longer get free dress days on Fridays so it's black everyday. I look like I'm going to a funeral every evening. I still LOVE hairschool though and my new teacher Miss Katie is very nice and super helpful. So, if you're ever in the Burbank area come in and see me! ^

p.s. Kurt and my 7 yr anniversary is coming up on Monday! June 7th equals 7 yrs married. # I'm excited to celebrate, we're going to Universal Studios and City Walk since I've lived in Cali my whole life and have NEVER been. Sad....I know.^
7 comments:
Oh I want y'all to show us all that S. California has to offer! I can't wait!
7 years! that is so wonderful!
This is like your golden anniversary or something right? June 7th and 7 years? I know the Shilligs do golden birthdays.
I can't believe you are sailing through cos so fast! good job!
CA? I was born and raised in so cal really close to city walk! We must be SO close! :) Happy early anniversary!
Way cool about the hair thing!
and yay for 7 years!
June 7th is parkers 6th birthday! I did not realize his birthday was on your anniversary. have a good time. I hope you ans your family are doing well.
congrats on your school and on your anniversary! Me and Jake just celebrated 7 years in March! : )
You will love City Walk. You must, must, must go to "You're the star" (I think that's what it's called.) It's live band karaoke!!!!! We went last time we were in Florida and it was like heaven on earth, haha. You sing karaoke but you are up on a huge stage, backed by a live band... so. much. fun.
<3
Oh.... I just remembered you're in California, not Florida. Well... they probably don't have the same places, haha. Sorry.... I'm sure you'll still have a blast!
hooray happy anny! that's my mom's birthday too :) a great day for celebrations!!!
Post a Comment