How funny is it that yesterday as I was going about my business I thought, "oh cool todays wednesday, I'll have to do my wishful post" and then had total brain fart and forgot it all together?? Not really funny because I tend to do that more and more each day, I'm telling ya kids melt your brain...lol. Plus the constant go go go of yesterday doesn't help. Got the kids up and ready to head over to the bootcamp I teach in the mornings on M, W, F. Then after that came home and changed and back out to the store for some supplies to make this yummy antipasto salad recipe I found. # Then home to feed whiney kids, and make the salad, and of course naptime for the baby. Then off to the pool for an hr before having to rush to get rdy for school. Not a bad day by any means just alot to do. Anyway enough of the chit chat and lets cut to the main event of this post to makeup my wednesday...
This weeks Wishful Wednesday......."I wish" I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be to become *drum roll* a celebrity makeup/hair stylist.

I could've said celebrity stylist but that could mean their wardrobe too. Since I am in cosmetology school that's obviously a career I am working toward. I think it would be so fun to work with movie companies or television networks to do the actor/actresses makeup and hair or even for photo shoots for magazines. That would be amazing!! I was asked just yesterday by a girl in Coffee Bean if I could do her and her friends makeup and hair for Prom this Friday. YAY! I'm on my way. #

What would your career switch be?^




4 comments:
LOVE your choice! It's right up the same ally as mine yesterday :) SUCH a great job!
My career switch would be a fashion journalist or maybe a fashion designer. But I LOVE my career as a teacher and I of course design for myself on the side :)
sounds like you're on the right path!
It would be the perfect way to run with your creativity!!
Post a Comment