skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well tomorrow we leave to spend the weekend up at Huntington Lake with my family! It should be lots of fun. I am not a campground girl so we rented a cabin. Especially while pregnant, camping is the LAST thing I want to do...lol. The kids will have a bunk bed to sleep on, and Kurt & I have a queen bed. The cabin is pretty cute, and comes with a fridge and dishes so we can make our own food. My grandparents will be up there as well. Last time we went up to Huntington was before we had kids, I was pregers with Emmitt at the time. We always have lots of fun and the activities usually include fishing, sea doos, and hikes. I am curious to see how much my kids will love or hate it. I'm sure they'll love it! I'll be sure and take my camera so I have pictures to share when we get back. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and to all those Dads out there a GREAT Fathers Day!!
2 comments:
it is so wonderful to do family stuff during the summer!!
Have fun!!!!
Post a Comment