Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

I'm so excited I just got this award for my blog from my good friend Amanda over at Tales of a Horvath Housewife.
The rules of this award are to tell 7 random things about myself and pass it on to 7 people.


I LOVE to shop! And yes I know lots of women do but lots of women aren't quite as much of a shop addict as I am. Ever seen Confessions of a Shopaholic?? Yaaaaa....that's me! :)

As beautiful as the picture is above, I HATE winter. I dread it, me and the cold don't mix. I like to DRIVE to snow to snowboard but that's as far as that goes. winter= one gloomy me.

Which leads me to my next point, I love Cali and will forever live here. If I ever had to move I will ONLY relocate to Maui!! :) AHHH YA!

The pic pretty much says it all. While I do love all types of music I am and forever will be a hip hop junkie. I think it would be awesome to be a pro hip hop dancer like a b-girl?? hmm....do they have b girls? lol.


I would love to work outside of the home, I get a little house crazy. One of my goals is to go to beauty school and become a hairdresser sometime in the future.


I love to cook, I think it's fun. All those years I was still in highschool and my Mom didn't think I was paying attention....HA look at me now!

I am a giant fitness freak and love finding new ways to get in shape! My husband got me p90x for Christmas and I started 2 days ago and I am LOVING it!! I plan on sharing my 90 day journey with all of you so stay tuned.



Ok now my 7 people I pass this Beautiful Award on to:
1. Miss Rasha Marie- her blog is super cute and she always has fun reads!
2. Melody Pellegrin- her blog is always super stylish and she is one talented girl!
3. Shay Morris- You crack me up girl, I love u.
4. Melesa Stewart- AMAZING! That pretty much sums it up. Sooo much talent.
5. Nickell Blair- LOVE her photography!!
6. Holly Blaylock- One word: love
7. Amber Cornell- cute thoughts and stories and one beautiful baby girl


Photobucket

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You totally deserved it! I love your blog!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'm so excited to hear about your 90 journey!!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

What a cute award!! I loved learning about you!! and thanks for passing it on to me love... my blog would be NO where, without your help... xoxo

AmberRose said...

Hey girly! Hope all is good. I was just wondering when u were going to start the workout program? I have heard so many things about this workout program and I am going to purchase it in a week. It would be fun to get a group online to blog about our progress and encourage each other. Just a thought, what do u think?

Mele said...

Fun facts! I'm so behind on my postings since the baby...so I may be a little slow to do this. But thanks so much!