Monday, January 11, 2010

Hair Did


It is incredibly frustrating trying to find a good hair stylist! One that you can trust to not massacre your hair. My rule of thumb is if their hair doesn't look cute, chances are yours won't either. This is what I've learned by stylist hunting. I was VERY bummed to have to leave my FAVE stylist in Beaumont. She was amazing, I could literally go in and say do what you think will look best and I was never dissappointed. After moving up here, I tried a couple different shops in Valencia and wasn't fully happy. Today I saw a girl I knew from highschool who works in a salon up here, and I have to look no further! She did an awesome job and I am so excited to have found a new stylist. She trimmed up my hair, and did a dark auburn with some peek-a-boo highlights. I love the peek a boo thing because it's not super obvious and adds some dimension to the color. Can you tell I'm not overly into hair? ^

Photobucket

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I love knowing how to do hair and I know when you get your cosmetology license one day you will too! You are so cute with your excitement (I love coming home after getting my hair done and feeling like a new woman!)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Cute I love it! and I so agree its hard to find someone good.

Mele said...

Gorgeous! I dread finding a new hairdresser every time we move. We've been in Davenport for almost 3 years and I've yet to find the perfect fit. I just go back to my fav when we visit Utah every summer!