Friday, January 22, 2010

Men in Tights

I have to tell this story before I forget it, it may not be that funny to you but it was hilarious to me! So I go to check on my children playing in their room, when I get in there I see my son wearing Alainas striped knit tights. Now maybe he's been watching a little too much Robin Hood, it was quite a sight. I tried to keep my composure and asked him to go talk to his Daddy (of course my alterior motive was to show Kurt his son was wearing tights) # He says ok and then proceeds to take the tights off, saying I need to take these off first. I couldn't hold it anymore, I started laughing and told him no no no, lets show Daddy. I start pulling his arm towards the door. He is laughing and screaming, "NO! I have to take these off!" He's cracking up and so am I at this point as we make our way down the hall and he is clawing at every doorway he can to try and stop us. We make it in the living room and Emmitt falls on the floor laughing and saying, "I need to take these off!" Kurt was cracking up. Emmitt quickly retreated and pulled the tights off. I kept laughing for a good 20 mins. It's cool to wear tights just not in front of DAD! LOL! #


Photobucket

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

your kids are so funny!
looks like y'all are enjoying being snowed in (or at least I hope so!)
Jake is enjoying time w/kurt via xbox haha

Amanda said...

How funny is that??? Don't worry, you aren't the only one who thinks it's hilarious!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

How adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I left you a little something over at my place. Hope your having a great day! XOXO

Ashley Stone said...

That is funny!