Thursday, January 14, 2010

Look out world...Hair I come

I just enrolled in beauty school!! Words cannot begin to describe my excitement and my gratitude to my husband for supporting me. I'll be attending Flair Beauty College in Valencia. I start next month, and I'll be taking night classes Tues thru Friday 5:30 to 9:30 and Saturdays 8:30am to 5pm. I can't wait to start, I've been dying to go to beauty school since I graduated highschool and the opportunity has finally come! Wish me luck! And who knows maybe I'll be your stylist in the near future? #


Photobucket

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I am so excited for you!
Maybe you can teach me a thing or two :)

Nickell said...

Very exciting. That is my next adventure. Once I'm done with photography degree, hair school it is. I've been wanting to do it forever too!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats!! I would drive out there so you could do my hair!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Congrats.. I woul come let you do mine!!