Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

I found a new fun blogger, check her out here: Wishful Wednesday She does wishful wednesday over at her place, and I decided to get in on the action.
This weeks wish is....if you could spend 3 minutes in someone elses shoes who would it be?
After contemplating the endless possibilities, I found it extremely difficult to pinpoint just one. I decided to choose Victoria Beckham.


You may be thinking WHY?? For one: I would LOVE to know her workout routine! LOL!
2: She's rich and famous! A nanny, chef, housekeeper, personal shopping, access to every clothing line imaginable....need I go on!
3: She's drop dead gorgeous, and her husband looks like Kurt to me- so naturally I think he's gorgeous too!



Now I want to know, if you could spend 3 minutes in someone elses shoes who it would be?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Courtney said...

she would be quite fun to be!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

so glad you joined the fun! I look forward to WW every Wednesday. Victoria is a great choice, not only is she beautiful but she also has a wonderful voice! I still will always be a Spice Girls fan!

P.S. I love your font on your post. I have been trying to figure out to change mine but have had no luck :(

Hope you don't mind a new follower! :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Id love to be here too. she is gorgeous.. and I love love loveeeee him he is hot! haha

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I totally loved her until she was on Idol and only talked about fashion -- hahah!!

Mele said...

She always has great hair doesn't she?!