Ok I am totally late on this one, I'm starting Style Me Monday. I got this idea from Short Southern Momma. This weeks is to show five pics of your home style decor that you love/use.
This first picture is a pic of my dream bedroom! As of right now our room is nothing to look at, it's old furniture and just a bed frame no actual headboard/footboard type bed. I NEED a REAL boudoir!

I LOVE flowers! If only I knew how to garden, than I could have fresh cut flowers in my home daily!

I think chandeliers are so beautiful and dress up any room. This ones pink and I love pink.

I have a pink/sage green theme in my kitchen, and yes I have all the pink kitchenaid stuff! I even have a set of pink pots and pans.
Can't find a good picture for this but, I love warm earthtone paint throughout the home, except the bedrooms. My home right now is a warm brown throughout.

My sons room has a nautical theme he has a boat bed similar to this one except his is white with a blue stripe.

That's all for now, what's your decorating style?




3 comments:
Oh girl...I just knew I was going to love everything you picked and you didn't let me down! Love.love.LOVE it all!! Thanks so much for playing along! Glad to see your playing WW too! LOVE "posh"! Email me and maybe we can come up with some good themes together! I am trying to plan a bunch in advance so I can go ahead and post them. XOXO
Awww so gorgeous, I so want everything you listed!
just had to come back for some more eye candy this week! Thanks so much for playing along!! XOXO
Post a Comment