Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Makeover

So as you can see I just redid my blog and my friend Amandas over at Tales of A Horvath Housewife. I LOVE doing them just finding the time to do it is becoming sort of few and far between. Plus the fact that I spend a good many hours trying different looks before I decide on one...lol! Just like anything with me. Anyway if you want to see my work check her blog out! She is a great blogger so make sure you become a follower, and give her some blog ^. If anyone needs any blog help I am here so ask away. #

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE both of them! You did such a good job! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Caitlyn Dacus said...

Super gorgeous. Should have you do mine when you got the time. You are pretty awesome.

John + Eliza McKeon said...

Have you seen how ugly my blog is Amy lol?! Help!! It's just so hard! I want cute writing etc.. You should do a blog about how to make one's blog very cute. :)

Ashley Stone said...

Looks great! Her's is adorable too! Great job!