This weeks Wishful Wednesday is on wedding dresses.
I loved mine and I wish I had pictures on this computer but I don't. I have no "I wishes" about my wedding dress since I have been there done that and I wouldn't change a thing. So I thought I'd show you some dresses I were to wish for if I was getting married today.

I love designer Simone Carvalli, the dresses are just gorgeous! I love the ruffles on this one.

Loving the bottom of this one!! I found it really sad that when I was looking at the wedding dresses that about 90 percent of them are tube top. Horrible! My cousin had a tube top dress and she was tugging at it all day, wedding gowns are so heavy how the heck are you supposed to keep it up?! Sometimes a girl just needs sleeves, but other than that they are beautiful.

I like the silver touch to the first one. The ruffled high collar on the 2nd pic is classy. The cap sleeves on the third picture are perfect- that's how my dress was. And the fourth one I love all the detailing. So those are my picks for wedding dresses of the now.
If you could wish for a wedding gown what would yours look like?#




10 comments:
I love all of them! Why must we only choose one for our wedding day, and not...FIVE? haha! Love your blog! :)
love the first one! If I could do it all over I would do a sexier, straight dress instead of the big puffy one I had. oh well!
I loe them all!! So gorgeous. I def want cap sleeves or maybe one shoulder... I just love those looks
I have always thought the same thing about formal/wedding dresses being strapless! I don't' think they are flattering on everyone but everyone wears them and they seem like they'd be a pain!
LOVING all those girl...you would look smokin' in any of them! xoxo
I LOVE the halter ruffle dress!
The halter one is FABULOUS -- I saw it online and loved it!
Hey Amy! I gave you another award at my place. ; )
Pass it on if you want, or just enjoy... I'm not passing on any rules with this one! <3
Now you've gotten me curious! I want to see what your dress looked like!
You know, I would change everything about my wedding. I was young and I don't think I envisioned getting married until later--so I wasn't so sure what I wanted. Now that I know WHO I am--I would have changed the colors,my hair, my dress, the reception location--everything.
No wonder people renew their vows years later...hmmmm.....
I've actually designed my own and I'm hoping to have it made by a family friend, it's something I designed to feature all the best parts of me. but if I had to pick I'd choose the cap sleeve, cuz I've worn a tube top dress and I hated it lol
Post a Comment