YAY I am on top of things! Here's this weeks Wishful Wednesday:
'I wish' .... I could afford one of these Coach bags without putting a dent in my pocketbook!
I have always wanted a Coach bag but can't justify spending that much money on a purse! Plus, my husband would kill me...lol. This one screams BUY ME! The Madison embossed exotic carryall in pink...ooh lala! I love the hint of crocodile print and that it's not super overdone. I'm in ^.
The price??? $598....in my dreams for sure.

This one is just classic coach style to me, and could go with practically everything. LOVE it! Oh to live in handbag heaven!
What purse would you buy if you had the dough?




5 comments:
I LOVE coach bags. I have about 3 fake ones, I paid around $30 each for, they look real, but my oh my i would love a real one, but could NEVER pay that much..
LOVE those bags! I've always said that if I ever have a baby, I am getting the coach diaper bag! I do have one coach purse, but only because my mom decided it was too heavy for her and gave it to me! It's my pride and joy!
Coach has gotten so fancy with their new styles and colors -- I love em'
LOVE the pink one! So adorable!
Amy-I absolutely love the first bag...great picks! I hope you have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment