skip to main |
skip to sidebar
RED hot that is. I have always admired Ashley Simpsons hair ever since she went red. Her shade is really pretty. I've secretly wanted to be a redhead since then but haven't had the guts to do it. So this week in school we've been working on color, and my instructor brought in a ton of color to try out on our doll heads. Yesterday I chose a color exactly like Ashley Simpsons to do on my mannequin.
It came out beautifully, and then I strand tested the back of my hair. ^ it! Which brings me to my point in this post.....today I am biting the bullet and going red!! A little scary but I think it'll look awesome, plus my hair pulls red anyway. # I'll be sure and post pictures once all is said and done. Wish me luck!
And remember...."Gentlemen may prefer blondes...but it takes a REAL man to handle a redhead." lol. Goood thing Kurt doesn't really mind what I do to my hair, he says it doesn't matter how you wrap it, the prize is still the same aka me. awwww! %
I'm growing my hair out too, I really miss having long hair and it's been short since I had Alaina. So I plan on growing it out and doing her style cut too, what can I say she's got style.#

7 comments:
I can't WAIT to see it!!! I'm sure it'll be gorgeous!
I love her red too and always used to put red in my hair when I added highlights. You'll look great! Can't wait to see it.
yay! I did red for a while too, but it was a lot more red than hers. Maybe someday I'll try her shade too :)
awesome! I can't wait to see it! I'd love to go red but I've tried and couldn't pull it off. I think it will look great on you! I'm growing my hair out too, I miss long hair. ; )
I am so excited for pictures!!
I loved "self improvement" days in cosmetology. We had them every Friday.
I always wanted red too and her is HOT... so excited for yours!!
I'm excited to see you red also! I was close to Ashlee's color, a bit more red, when I was 16. I loved it. Aaron would never go for that & it's too high maintenance for me now. Have fun.
Post a Comment