skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to school I go!
I apologize for my lack of blogging!! It may get worse but I will do my best to keep up. I miss all my blogging buddies. ^ I think I've left you all hanging long enough so it's time for a serious update.#
I am completing my 2nd week of beauty school today. My first week we did perms, who knew there were so many different kinds! This week we worked on chemical and wet hairstyling. Things like relaxer, thio, and one of my favorites finger waves! (like Renee Zellwegers hair in the movie Chicago)
School has been fun and time consuming hence the lack of posts. The drive everyday is the worst but hopefully we will move to Valencia, things are still be worked on in that department.
The kids are doing great! I feel so blessed to have a husband who is so willing to make things happen. He stays with them while I go to school and they are loving all the new extra Dad time. Kurt takes them to the park, and plays all kinds of games with them.
Alaina somehow got a hold of a needle and thread a couple days ago and decided she'd work on her sewing skills, here is her "project."

Maddox discovered his tongue a week ago and is constantly sitting around like this:

He has also discovered his feet and is always playing with them. He rolled from his back to belly just the other day! And now we're working on sitting him up, he can hold it for a good 30 seconds or so.
I forgot to post my update with P90X, I am now on my last 30 days. I really love this program and know that if you commit to it too you will see results as well. My stomach is now flat, and back to where I was when working the gyms. Maddox is only 5 mos! Good stuff! My favorite dvds in the program are the Ab Ripper, Legs and Back, Core Synergistics, and Plyo. I haven't dropped any more weight which is completely fine because I really don't need to, I've been gaining muscle! My arms are starting to make me happy...lol. I like toned arms. I can now fit size 2's! #
In other news, yesterday we had our first exam in school and I got a 95. YAY! Today we are doing a hair and makeup competition. Let me just ask you, do you scream for ice cream??

I am the model for my group and I will be transformed into an ice cream cone! Gotta ^ it! I'll try and get the pictures up of the comp tomorrow.
7 comments:
How exciting! mIssed you and cant wait to see all the modeling pics from school!
What an eventful update! I love hearing about hair school, I bet it is so fun. Also I loved Alaina's sewing project that was awesome and very impressive.
Alaina's sewing is awesome!
haha love it!
yay for enjoying school but sorry about the drive :(
Life is so exciting isn't it? Looks like I will have another connection for good hair transformation in the coming months! Thanks for always updating us on your awesomeness!
Way exciting Amy! You look way cute in your pic too. Very hip mom! lol
What a fun post full of great things :) Speaking of being behind, I've had a sick baby so I'm behind in getting that package to you. Just think of it as longer for your anticipation to build! ha ha Glad eveything is going to great for you guys :)
glad to hear your school is going well! Sounds like fun! Love the sewing project, haha
Post a Comment