Friday, October 29, 2010

80's Flashback

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided to have a little fun with my bootcamp girls and make our Friday morning Zumba class- Totally 80's! I asked everyone to try and dress up in their funkiest 80's workout clothes. For my own 80's outfit I sported some hot pink tights with sweatshorts. A black tank top and a black cutoff shirt on top of that, of course no 80's outfit is complete without legwarmers so I threw those in too! I had alot of fun getting ready for this class.

I made up some fun dance routines to some classic 80's songs. Thriller was the main event for our class, I taught them the classic thriller dance. We also mixed in a little Flashdance, Footloose, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Joan Jett, etc. It was tons of fun! I love my bootcamp girls. I made cute little Halloween goodie tins for each person to say thanks for letting me help them along the way. Our 80's Halloween workout was a blast!


Photobucket

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Thriller!?!? I'm so sad I missed it - my son had his preschool party so I couldn't make it :( You look awesome!

AmberRose said...

Sounds so fun! I need to do something like this. lol

Beach Mommy said...

You rock!! I can't wait to get back in shape and back to your class! I had surgery on my leg 2 weeks ago and am awaiting the Dr's go ahead for impact on that leg.... urrrggg - I'm such a fatso! -

That's funny you did flashdance! I have "I'm a Maniac, Maniac" on one of the CDs in my car right now and I think of running in place super fast every time I hear it!! :)

I'll be back I promise, with a vengeance! Maybe not in the sit up category as fast as everywhere else....