The other day I decided to paint my nails and got a bit creative with the nail polish, I painted them in a candy corn pattern. They came out pretty cute, not the best job by a long shot but still cute. Alaina was watching me as I did mine, and then started saying "Mommy I've never had candy corn nails before, can you do mine please?" So of course I had to. Hers were a bit more complicated since her nail beds are so tiny. I used an orange stick to do the different colored lines. I thought hers came out better than mine. Now we have twin candy corn nails for Halloween!

Speaking of Alaina, I just adore her! ♥ She is my only little girl which makes her extra special to me. I am amazed at how big she is getting. She has the sweetest disposition and she is getting more beautiful everyday.

I love this little outfit on her, and these boots are so cute I wish they made a pair for me. I love to watch Alaina at dance and gymnastics, she always amazes me. She is so strong it's pretty darn impressive!

All of my children bring me joy but extra special is my little girl.




1 comments:
cute idea!!
Post a Comment