Friday, October 15, 2010

Spooky Crafts


Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Halloween?? It's probably my most favorite holiday to decorate for well, that and Christmas. When we moved alot of our decorations got thrown out or broken so I was excited when I saw that our ward was doing a multi craft day and 2 of the projects were Halloween ones. I love it when other people share their craftiness because I am not the most creative person. I made a BOO wreath and a cute Halloween countdown. The projects were pretty simple and came out really cute.


What are some fun Halloween crafts you have done or would like to do?

Photobucket

1 comments:

AmberRose said...

omg, my ward did the same, count down to candy craft. it was so much fun. lol
if you want your invited to go my to friends anna's to do the fall wreath posted on my blog. its going to be fun and she has a huge play room for all the kiddos too. let me know.