That's right Emmitt is now the big man on campus in Kindergarten. His teacher is Miss Squires and he attends Rio Vista Elementary here in Canyon Country. He was so excited to start school and wasn't nervous at all. Neither was I really, I knew he would do great. He LOVES school, one morning I was dropping him off (kurt usually does the drop off) we parked and started walking with him in, he took off running and into the playground to play without so much as a "Bye Mom" or a hug. That was hard for me, I thought hey now you're to young for the embarassed by Mom stuff. It was sad. So when he came home from school I said Emmitt, did you give me a hug bye before you went to school this morning?" No. "Ok well next time can you please do that before you leave because I love you and it makes me sad when you don't say bye to me." lol. What a softie I am. :)

Kurt and I both suddenly realized just how tall Emmitts got when we saw this picture

In line with his class ready for his first day




1 comments:
He DOES look so tall! And it looks like he lost a few teeth :) What a cute and sweet and handsome boy!!
Post a Comment