Friday, October 15, 2010

The Thinner Dinner

I just created a new blog for all my recipes. I didn't want to take up the space here so I have a blog specifically for recipes, go on over and check it out! http://thinnerdinner.blogspot.com
The Thinner Dinner is where I'll share all light recipes to help you stay in shape or get there. Our motto is:
"Candy is dandy but here, dinner is thinner!" So head on over and let me know what you think! Do you have some light recipes you'd like to share? Email me and I'll post them on the blog at kurtandamy@yahoo.com


Photobucket

2 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

love it. heading to check it out!

Shillig 1 said...

Amy
I'm working my way through the family blogs, in between laundry & these little girlies. I loved seeing all the updates and super cute pics here on your blog. Maddox is CUTE!!! Oh I wanna squeeze him. How's school & your home? Love you.