skip to main |
skip to sidebar

First off let me say and BIG HEEELLLOO to my two new followers!! I love having new visitors. I hope that you like my blog,and feel free to comment me anytime.^
Onto the good stuff...I was tagged in a fun blog meme by Ashley, over at As A Matter of Opinion. I discovered Ashleys blog a little while ago and LOVE it and her! We have quite a bit in common, her blog is so funny and she's got some talent so definitely check her out.
So, I'm supposed to post a list of things I like/love/hate and then link it to 3 bloggers who I admire. Normally, all you'd have to do is fill in after the bold words but since I've got some custom font going on, you'll just have to make the I likes, loves, and hates, bold on your blog k?! #
I like to dance, although "like" isn't quite the word for it. In a store, at a club, in front of the mirror in my house...shhh, or even while working drive thru like I did when in highschool.

I like when my kids are sleepy and they search the house to find me so I can hold them.
I like that my husband is a very affectionate man because some men just aren't, I don't know how'd I feel if he wasn't a p.d.a cuddler kind of guy.
I like workouts that make me sore, I mean SOOOORRE! They make me feel like Wonder Woman..ha ha!
I like when my husband tells me I'm beautiful and looks at me like he hasn't seen me every single day+.

I like asparagus, seriously I can't get enough!! I once at an entire bunch for dinner, nothing else just asparagus. mmmmm.
I like tanning. Yes, I know I'm going to get skin cancer.
I like that I have a music brain and can retain massive amounts of song knowledge. I can learn a song just like that and I love singing. (my daughter has inherited this quality)
I like the idea that I will be a cosmetologist, and have yet another goal accomplished outside of the home.
I like strutting in heels. And dancing in them, when Kurt and I hit the clubs I never sacrifice comfort for style. They make me feel hot! lol. #

I LOVE my childrens smiles, hugs, and kisses.
Today was...a nice relaxing day at home after all the recent craziness.
I hate when people don't dress for their body type and instead decide if they can manage squeeze into their jeans they MUST fit. UGGHHH spare me the sight of your gut hanging out and over your jeans PUH-LEAZ!
I hate pornography. Nuff said.
I hate (gotta echo Ashley here) FAKE people.
I hate winter, which goes hand in hand with being cold. Can't stand it! I'd so much rather be hot.
I hate when strangers feel the need to give you their opinion. If I wanted it I would have asked.
I hate mindless kids shows like Yo Gabba Gabba, and the Wiggles. What the ????
I hate when people judge you before they ever even get to know you. (I had a ton of this in school)
I (secretly) like to fight/wrestle....it's fun. #
I love being social!
Now it's your turn, TAG you're it:
Short Southern Momma
Amber Cornell
This Is What She Said
7 comments:
I love you Amy!
This was a great read and as always INSPIRING!
Love it! Of course I agree with lots! Totally laughed out loud at the dressing for your body type! Do these people actually look in the mirror before they leave the house and think "Oh yeah, I look good." haha.
Didn't know you were a cosmetologist! I am an independent consultant for a natural cosmetic line... yet another thing we have in common. : )
Cute thanks for tagging me, I will def have to do this sometime.
love.love.love this girl! your list rocked! I can not wait to do this one! I promise I will do it this week! xoxo
Did it :-)
I gave you an award, cause your my fav!
I agree with you about heels! They just make me look so much better....although many times I've completely lost all energy to dance by the end of the night because my feet hurt so bad.
Post a Comment