Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

It's that time again, I know I'm a little late but better late than never! This weeks Wishful Wednesday is.....

'I wish' .... I could play a character's role in a book and it would be Clare
in Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffeneger.

The book was good although, I really didn't feel the sometimes crude detail was necessary. I felt at times I was reading a cheap romance novel. I think for once I liked the movie better. But anyway, I think it is such an interesting story line and amazing to imagine if that were so. To be the wife of a time traveler would be exciting, scary, and sometimes lonely all at the same time. Clare is so in love and he is all she really knows. I think it would be quite an adventure.

Who's character role would you play?^


Photobucket

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I think her character sounds interesting too. I liked the movie. Good choice!

p.s. I missed you!!

Ashley Stone said...

I LOVED that book!!!! (of course..haha). I agree it was a lil dirty sometimes, haha...but overall I loved it! One of my favorites I've read this year. She would be a great character to be!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I was able to follow the movie better, but I totally liked both! Glad you played lady!