Friday, February 12, 2010

Feature Friday

Introducing Feature Friday, I decided I'd invent another fun topic post for my blog. Feature Friday I'll give you my reviews of movies that I've recently seen they can be either new or old movies. (consdering I'm a classic movie fan!)This week my first movie for you is:

WHIP IT! Synopsis: In Bodeen, Texas, an indie-rock loving misfit finds a way of dealing with her small-town misery after she discovers a roller derby league in nearby Austin.
I LOVE this movie!! It had me wishing I knew of a rollerderby team so I could sign up, it looks like a blast. This was Drew Barrymores very first movie as the director and I think she did an amazing job. It was funny, edgy, romantic, and all together fun. Not only did I love the movie but the soundtrack is awesome too, so be sure to check that out as well. (I have some of the songs on my playlist here #) This is a definite buy movie for me and I hope you love it too.

Our Next feature is:

Amelia- synopsis: The story centers on pilot Amelia Earhart in the early stages of her career and how she is chosen to be the first female pilot to attempt the daring nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
I really liked this movie but I am a big Hilary Swank fan, I think she is an extremely talented actress. I think there is an amazing love story, somewhat sad but good. I love Amelia Earharts passion and the fact that she is just trying to find adventure and be herself. I had forgotten Amelia Earharts story so it was a good refresher, and I thought this movie was beautifully done. I think Hilary Swank, Richard Gere, and Ewan McGregor played their roles well and they picked the right people for the job. Inspiring movie.


Photobucket

1 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I love this idea!

I heared whip it was good,, i must see it.

I reallly wanna watch amelia. i thought that looked awesome from the beginning. I really loved that part in history.

thanks for the reviews.