I'm back, the post on our vacation will be up as soon as my camera battery is charged again! In the meantime, we walked a lot of cute little shops and I came upon these hilarious magnets by Anne Taintor.

I've seen these before but couldn't remember who they were by, I'm so excited to have found them again. I love all things vintage! I plan on covering my fridge with these ultra cute magnets. She also sells notepads, mousepads, pill boxes, compacts, emery boards, tote bags, etc. I had to share them with you because their just too fun. To see all her designs and products go to: www.annetaintor.com





3 comments:
I love them! hope you had a great vaca...can't wait to see the pics! xoxo
Those are so cute.
Amy! I have been obsessed with these for a couple of years! I have a calendar with them and a vintage cigarette case I use for my ID and debit card :)
Love this!!!
Post a Comment