skip to main |
skip to sidebar

These are not the "pretty cookie" but their the "eat the whole batch in one day cookie" introducing to you:
Alverda's Cookies.
If you don't like coconut well...I feel sorry for you because you'll be missing out on what might possibly be the most delicious easiest cookie you've ever made.#
You'll Need:
1 c butter
1 c sugar
1 c brwn sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 c wheaties
2 c coconut
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Blend butter and sugars together. Add eggs vanilla and beat till smooth. Add the dry except the coconut and wheaties and mix. Then using a spatula fold in the coconut and wheaties. Drop on cookie sheet and bake at 350 until done- approx 10 mins
*WARNING- these cookies may cause you to eat the entire batch yourself, for this I take no responsibility.*
Ladies, make these when your "Aunt Flo" comes to visit I find them helpful in suppressing that homicidal maniac! #
1 comments:
yummu!! thanks!
Post a Comment